The high cutting power formula offers efficiency in the polishing work; with dust free, you may direct move on to next panel without spending time to clean up the panel you just worked on. It removes stain, contamination, and moderate to heavy scratches in a short time while keeping the surface temperate low. A safe product and working process provides greater peace of mind to the car detailer.
Physical : Paste intergrading with micro powder (water based)
Colour : White
Odour : Mild
Finishing : Scratch and watermark removed (rough)
Viscosity : 20.5 mm²/s (40°C/ 104°F)
Grit size : 21.8+/-µm
Density : 1.45 kg/Lit
Shelf Life : 24 months
How To Use
How To Use
1. Drip 4 drops of BodyWerk P80 on the polishing pad. Preferably at 3 O’clock, 6 O’clock, 9 O’clock, and 12 O’clock direction.
2. Start to prime the pad by using the slowest speed or around 1000 RPM speed for 10 seconds.
3. Drip 4 drops on the polishing pad again.
4. Continue the polishing work and adjust the RPM based on your preference. Recommended speed is 3000 RPM to 4500 RPM for dual-action polisher and 800 RPM to 2000 RPM for rotary polisher.
5. Move the polisher in zig zag motion.
6. Wipe away the compound residue by using a damp cloth.
7. Repeat step no.3 to no.6 for better scratch removal result.
8. Continue the work with BodyWerk P70 to polish the surface until mirror finishing.